Ravensblood Forest half-sweet white chocolate mocha
32 Posts
Ooc —

Samothes could at least sympathize, which Mink appreciated to some extent. Leaving any family behind was difficult. Having nothing to go back to however.. That was a different beast entirely. Yet the boy did not hold on to those thoughts long; he listened intently, then realized he had forgotten an important bit of information - how rude of him. If wolves could feasibly blush, that's what he would be doing now: through that ruddy red-brown of his fur, of course.

My apologies, I got swept away... My name is Mink. It is a pleasure to meet you, he gave a little nod of his head, closing his eyes as if this was a solemn occasion. If it helps, I am an accomplished hunter and tracker - at least by my family's standards. And my grandmother -- she was teaching me the basics of herbology prior to her sickness. Although his knowledge was limited to her old stories and hardly any real-world experience, Mink liked to think of himself as a good listener and attentive student.

Messages In This Thread
half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 03, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 03, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 03, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 04, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 08, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 09, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 10, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 12, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 12, 2017, 03:20 PM