Overture Downs i got hot sauce in my bag....swag
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
for the one and only, my beloved @Witchbaby
formation - beyoncé

After her less than gracious encounter with the short-sighted man (Wardruna) the night before, Aurelia tried to leave the place behind. She ventured south, finding herself following the natural slopes of the earth into a meadow that welcomed her with far more hospitality than the last wolf she had crossed paths with. She continued to trot forth a soft hum falling from her mouth as her feet treaded lightly upon the ground while the mid-day sun shone on her back. 

Though she much preferred to travel in the late afternoon or at night, because the lone lifestyle was beginning to take a toll on her and her belly growled each time louder, she found herself forced to get up earlier each time and move in broad daylight instead of napping the morning away.

According to the quick observations she had made before leaving the Jade Fern Grove behind, clouds were moving quick, not remaining in one said shape for too long which meant, at least for Aurelia, that it would be a good day for hunting. Fast moving clouds also meant fast changing moods, so forgetting all about last night's fiasco Aurelia smiled at the sky.
It would be a good day, and she would not anyone or anything ruin it.

Without any more time to waste, she lowered her head and sniffed around, all of her focus and energy now directed towards finding herself some lunch to enjoy in some much deserved peace and quiet.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 06, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 06, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 10, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 12, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 18, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - December 12, 2017, 04:44 PM