Stone Circle don't count on it
304 Posts
Ooc —
"I'll do my best, but he made it pretty clear he doesn't want me around," Murdock warned. This, at least, did not seem too terribly unnatural to Murdock. It was natural for insecure males to be wary and even aggressive toward older, more sure ones - especially when there was a woman involved.

But Mur didn't want to think about that anymore. The whole situation made him feel unsettled, and often, he found himself drawing parallels between this situation and the one that'd seen his family dead before their time. It was never good to dwell on such things, and Murdock didn't plan to make a habit of it now, after surviving all that he had without the heavy weight of sorrow across his back.

"I had a family once," he said to Valette, not really sure why he was sharing this. He remembered his precious babies with a tiny smile and a stab of regret, but his expression was unpained when he looked back to the alpha and continued on. "You've got a good girl. I'm sure she'll grow up just fine."

Having exceeded his quota of helpfulness for the day, the male prepared to take his leave. "Thank you for hearin' me - though I hate to be causin' you more worry with everything you've got on your plate."
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
don't count on it - by Murdock - November 12, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: don't count on it - by Murdock - November 13, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: don't count on it - by Murdock - November 14, 2017, 12:20 AM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: don't count on it - by Murdock - November 14, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: don't count on it - by Murdock - November 15, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: don't count on it - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2017, 07:12 AM