Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Murdock, tags for visibility

While she doesn’t talk much to Wardruna still, she can feed off his anxiety. He hasn’t directly told her his concerns about Murdock, or if there’s any displeasure she’s spent more time with @Valette in the den with the puppies when he’s gone out and done something else without her. They provide good warmth when she stays near, but she still hasn’t opened up from her shell and she can tell the mother isn’t entirely sure about her watching them alone. There is no harm she can do to them, given their (assumed) relation, but she still hurts when she sees them.

She has said her goodbyes to the alpha, and to @Steph, @Clary, and @Ezra, before she slips away from the den and return to her own. Sometimes Wardruna waits for her but this time she walks alone, her steps confident she knows where she’s going. She hasn’t spent much time in the rest of the pack but she remembers her time here and how to get around and where most things are. Noma does not move with speed as she walks through the territory, almost aimlessly working on her way home.

do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM