Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock was lying at the base of a lonely oak tree, snoozing the day away as he recovered from his wolverine bite. It was still paining him, and any movement tended to crack the wind-dried scab that'd grown over it. But he was happy under his tree, with the scent of pups nearby and the worst of the wind kept off his back. It was a good life he had here at Easthollow; something he was taking less and less for granted these days.

He lifted his head when another wolf passed by. There was Noma, the skinny girl that War kept. Murdock was still suspicious over the situation, but it seemed a good sign that Wardruna was letting her out of his sight, now. The male chuffed at the younger female, his tail wiggling in friendly greeting.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Murdock - November 19, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM