Stone Circle what thing worthy of love can be found in me?
304 Posts
Ooc —
At her admission, Murdock gave a wag of his tail, glad to have made progress. He remained optomistic for a moment or two, but when she did not come nearer, the male began to realize that there was a long, long road to travel before she'd trust any of them.

"Don't worry about it, hon. I'll get Keoni to look at it," he soothed, casually dropping the name that Valette had mentioned. He knew of the pale, mute girl, but they'd not had much interaction. She'd been nearly as squirelly as Noma. "You don't have to look at me like that, you know. I don't need anything from you."

Though the words were not quite polite, he meant them to be balm on her anxiety. He wasn't looking for her help, or even for information. She and War could keep their secrets, as far as Murdock cared. As long as there was nothing untoward going on, he really didn't need to know. "But if you end up needin' someone, you know where to find me. Understand?" After all, if Noma didn't want to be saved, why should he even try? He'd jump in if he was asked, but not before.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 18, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Murdock - November 19, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: what thing worthy of love can be found in me? - by Addie - November 19, 2017, 05:49 PM