Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
In an attempt to give Rose as much space as she needs to get up, she struggles against the sand to get up as gracefully as possible and ultimately gives up, seeing as Rose doesn’t move away from their shared space too much. “I didn’t notice,” she adds, having slept relatively comfortably. If she’d been shuffled around, she’d gone with the flow.

She doesn’t particularly want to break the warmth, but the sooner they get move, the sooner they’ll be home. She even ignores the grumble of her stomach that insists on her hunting first but she can find a cache later. Carefully, she pulls back and focuses on the ground, trying to scramble to all four feet without stepping on Rose and manages to do so somewhat successfully. Stupid long legs.

“It’s not too far from here,” she assures the girl with a smile, looking out in the direction they need to go. Furi swings her head back expectantly with a few swishes of her tail.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Mallaidh - November 20, 2017, 08:56 PM