Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Uh oh.

Maybe she is in trouble. Blixen doesn’t seem amused about bringing a loner to their borders and it surprises her. She isn’t sure she should feel surprised. One ear flickers on her head as she pulls her closer. A whole new world of emotions flies through her and her ears fall. She tries to open her mouth and she has to snap her teeth back together as several things at once try to get out but she stumbles, faltering of what she wants to say. Trying to process it all at once takes her off guard and she searches Blixen’s face for some kind of break.

“What are you talking about?” she asks, brows knit tightly together. Eske let in Prince not that long ago, Rose isn’t any different. She even brought Furi to Drageda and she got to stay. The nerves behind her eyes tingle, pricking painfully. Blinking a few times, she shakes her head a little.

Her breath seizes up in her throat but she stiffens her posture, keeping her feet firmly in place. The fur along her neck tingles but she fights against it, trying to find some common ground. “You don’t get to make that decision. Eske does.” She aches from clenching so hard but everything shouts at her to back down and it takes whatever she has left to keep it going, her posture matching anything Blixen tries to offer.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Mallaidh - November 21, 2017, 08:30 PM