Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Oh shit. Things just got good, like real good. Furi, Who Rose had honestly pictured as someone who wouldn’t be so assertive, just roasted the other chick. Rose fought back the urge to smile and snicker, mentally giving her friend a pat on the back for saying something. It was amusing to watch, but she’s also aware that it put a target on her back. 

The other suddenly turned to her then, questioning what she could contribute towards the pack. Rose wasn’t sure what she had done to deserve such hostility but she did her best to try and not let her annoyance show. “Like I was telling Furi,” before you interrupted “I know a lot about herbs and a bit about toxins too. I have medical experience and have helped several wounded in the past. I don’t know everything and there is definitely room for me to grow.” That sounded professional...I guess? She looked to Furi to see if she approved before returning her attention back to the rude one.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Rose - November 21, 2017, 09:01 PM