Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I did, thanks. :)

"I do not come here often, though I wish I did. I spend more time in the forests by my pack's territory." he said, giving the flatlands a look over. It was unfamiliar and uncomfortable territory to him. The grasslands seemed to go on forever west, but ended once they reached the mountains to the north. The assassin did not like flat, treeless lands such as at all. There was no cover, no places to place an ambush, no where to lead your pursuers in a false trail. It was all....open. He should spend more time in this place, so he wouldn't have to worry about such things.

When that thought crossed his mind, he gave a sigh of relief. He was grateful to be thinking of other things rather than Itzal. The conscience had been bothering him for too long, and he wished to have something else permeating his mind. Like this, for example.
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - June 01, 2014, 10:05 PM