Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi opens her mouth to object to the offer—the kill is a gift for her friend—but Rose has already dropped down and ripped the rabbit in half. While it is not a strong animal and Rose is strong, her heart flutters in surprise to see the action. Her tail thumps heavy on the ground and she doesn’t turn it away, unable to find the words she’d once had. “Thanks,” she says softly and drops her head and pulls her half closer, nosing it to find the best portion to start with. The entire thing is barely enough to take the edge off, much less from one half, but she isn’t going to complain when she feels as good as she does for the first time in days. 

“It’s… it’s not your fault. I should have told you more or prepared you a little better,” she explains. Rose had agreed to come and Furi hadn’t told her about the tension in the pack, mostly because she’d forgotten it. She knows Wildfire is still in the caldera and Thuringwethil is gone and Blixen (and the others) are without their two pack mates. One of which she’s never met and one she’s barely around. She and Blixen had been getting along so well and had become comfortable that she couldn’t see beyond that and where a new friend was supposed to help improve things, it had completely spun things around. “One of our pack mates was missing, one of Blixen’s moms, and they found her but she’s still not home and so…” she trails off, hoping it’s obvious how one might feel in such a situation.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Mallaidh - November 26, 2017, 01:33 PM