Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She nods when Rose clarifies who she’s talking about. “Wocha. He’s kind of like.. beta, I guess,” she explains. Blixen had gone over the ranks with her once, and what the words meant, but she doesn’t remember all of them on the spot. “But yeah… she’s really nice. She’s helped me,” she explains. And just about the rest of the pack when fleas went rampant. She shakes her head at the thought, her fur having finally grown all the way out. It alters her pattern a little, making her look a little haphazard in places but no one has really pointed it out or, thankfully, made fun of her. If Rose asks about the other ranks, she explains them as best she can from memory, missing only a few ranks that aren’t actively in service.

“I don’t think its too far from here,” she explains, once they’re a few minutes walk away. It’s become quiet but she doesn’t mind it. Her mouth is a little dry from all the talking, especially not really being used to it. She doesn’t mind sharing what she knows. It’s not too personal but a part of her wants to talk more but she leaves the air open for her to speak so she can also hear her lovely voice.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Mallaidh - November 26, 2017, 06:26 PM