Dragoncrest Cliffs seriously, right in front of my salad
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
All Welcome 
assuming some things

Rose spent most of her day searching for nothing but herbs, and although she hadn’t had much luck, she did find a few that weren’t too withered away to prove useless. She let out an exhausted sigh while looking down at the pile she had managed to collect. There wasn’t much, maybe around two dozen if she was lucky, but at least it was a start. She took one last glance around to make sure she wasn’t forgetting anything before picking up her stash and trotting towards her den.

Without much else to think about on her trip, Rose’s mind instantly went to Furi and wondered what she had been up to. She hadn’t seen her since yesterday, and while that was completely normal, the fire kissed yearling had to admit she felt more relaxed in the company of her friend. Perhaps it was because she hadn’t met anyone else except @Blixen and Dio that she felt so distant. Dio seemed like a pretty chill dude but her look a like had left a sour taste in her mouth, and Rose was a bit fearful the rest of the pack would react the same way as the gona had. Shaking her head to clear herself of that worry and doubt, Rose turned her attention back towards the path in front of her and hoped to reach her den before all the light faded from the evening sky.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 10:05 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 27, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 27, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 29, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 30, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - December 05, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - December 12, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - December 15, 2017, 12:11 PM