Wheeling Gull Isle if anything was ever true, it was how i feel about you
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Without Tapat present, Hemlock had started a restless combing of the shorelines to wait and see if he would come back. He was hers, hers - and now he was gone. She had to trust that he was okay and that he would be alright. She wanted to send Ceallach after him, but her fear was that it would leave Droman and Reed more vulnerable than they already were. Hemlock gathered the pair up, chewing the edge of her lip for a moment as another bitter gust cut across the sea. "@Droman, @Reed," She said softly, turning her vibrant gaze back to her children. "We will be having an adventure - but I need you to listen closely." Hemlock couldn't leave anything to chance after all - and if they were going to go, she'd have to be very careful about when and how they left. The pack itself had faded into nothing and the truth was that she had to protect her children. 

"Do you want to see what is beyond the ocean?" She asked, nodding towards the expanse far beyond the world that they had known. For her children she expected this to be some wild new thing - that they would not understand the severity of what was to come. She wanted to keep it that way too. What they would do once they were beyond the confines of the island she did not know, and she did not know for certain if @Eirlys or Ceallach would follow behind them or what they would do but of course she would extend the same offer to the girl. She owed it to Lotte and Arturo to keep their children safe too. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
if anything was ever true, it was how i feel about you - by Hemlock - November 28, 2017, 10:39 PM