Ravensblood Forest When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Fade soon? Maybe they can meet again, sometime? :-)
Edited 06/22: I'm going to go ahead and fade this here, if you don't mind, and have it archived. If you have any problems with what I wrote, let me know and I'll change it. :-)

He confided in her the reason his siblings didn't want to go back to the shore, and she found herself wholly understanding. I'm sorry for your loss... I lost both of my parents recently, she responded. It still seemed like yesterday. I left home after they passed... It was hard being where I had been able to see them everyday, but now couldn't... I go back, though, to visit my family. If Verrine hadn't suggested they go somewhere else, it was likely she would still be there. Would she be the wolf she is today, though? It had taken much time to get her bubbly personality back, and most of that was being around him. He had shown her what there was to still live for. She smiled to her new foxy friend, It's good that you remember her fondly. I know she would be proud of you, she said. What mother wouldn't?

They spent a little more time playing before Julooke felt the need to head back home. While she dearly loved to play, she knew her priorities were the pack, and she didn't want anyone to think she was skimping out on her duties. She thanked him for the play time and allowing her to relax, letting him now she hoped they would run into each other again soon. With that, she headed off towards home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick. - by Julooke - June 09, 2014, 08:38 PM