Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
Just hunting to work on his trade :)

The wind combing through his fur was the most pleasant feeling as he stood atop a small rise in the earth, though it brought with it a cold chill. Winter. He had been waiting for this season for the entirety of the last, dreading the icy breeze and especially the lack of prey. His worst fear, however... was this was the same season, but a year ago, that all his troubles seem to have occured. This season was the one in which his sister was lost to him and his mother was found... dead amongst the white snow. The season in which Hawthorn had wanted to end it all, and the season in which any child-like attitude was stripped from him. The season where he'd had to grow up.

Perhaps that was why he watched the land from slightly above, eyes scanning the landscape as he searched for the prey that was difficult to find now. He didn't like Winter.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Kieran Adrien - December 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM