Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He was glad she agreed to hunt with him. The yearling gazed back out at the territory around them for the third time. "Well... whatever we find, I assume. But nothing too big, because there's only two of us." Though that was logic, most likely she'd already thought of that. The boy squinted his eyes against the coming darkness - it seemed not only was Winter cold, but it brought night out much sooner. 

Kieran shrugged, then. "I suppose we should get moving, right?" He smiled a little.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Kieran Adrien - December 10, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM