Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Such a bummer that the two simply crossed paths. A very stange coincidence. Two groups leaving at the same time, heading to the opposite destination. It was almost funny with all the curcumstances considered. But they were here now and Day and the other were most likley to Easthollow by now as well. They would just have to wait eachother out. 

Pema hadn't really noticed it right away, but with Adi's comment it made her take another look at Shale. But now she saw it, the resemblance to Day. They could have been clones of one another, except for Day's now missing eye. 

Pema rolled her eyes when Murdock looked over at her and winked. But she also smiled. She didn't see why they couldn't stay. Especially if they were offering to fend for themselves if need be. Day and them went out, they could come in. They would haven enough space. "If you're willing to pull your wait I don't see why you can't stay." she said looking over at Dawn for agreement. "Let's just hope they're not over there waiting for you." she said jokingly with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM