Swiftcurrent Creek there is nothing for me to burn, nothing but myself
3 Posts
Ooc —

He is just as she remembers him. A few pounds lighter, but the same. Her teeth miss their mark only because Baal is crumbling before her like the ruins of babel; a mighty tower fallen to the far mighter voice. With a word he is returned to her as if summoned from the great pits, and from the earth he grovels, put to heel by her very presence. It is with a sense of relief that his behavior settles the air between them - relaxing her to some extent, stroking her ego as well. Cupun had half a mind to rip him to pieces upon finding him and feasting upon his remains. To pay tribute to their old gods, to their father, to their fallen kin, but in seeing him stripped of his power like this... This is enough. For the time being Cupun is satiated and she stands tall over him, tail arching across her back and posture hearkening back to the days when they were three. She had never been the strongest, but now she had to be.

Still, his plea for forgiveness fell upon ears that had little patience. Cupun's reaction was basic: she saw him laying there sprawled upon his back and positioned herself above him, forepaws set on either side of his face, and bowed with teeth flashing across his wagging lips, his yellowed teeth. It occurred to her then that Baal had no use for that tongue of his - and she was hungry. It would serve a purpose to rip it out now and save her ears from the further bleating of this sheep; there was a malevolent gleam in her sharp eyes as she considered the validity of this. A dangerous moment builds, but she merely grapples at the bridge of his snout as penance for his crime - whatever crime she has bestowed upon him at this point, anyways.

She scores his face with her teeth and then, as quickly as she was there, she is away again. Their issue having been resolved, it is as if Cupun had not spent the previous few months trailing after her runt of a brother; as if perhaps, Haan is still with them. Her mood has improved within seconds, although that doesn't mean much.

I am surprised you are alive, Cupun's voice is monotone as she states this and yet her sharp eyes, they speak volumes as her brow raises. She paces around his figure as if he had already become a corpse to be picked clean, and again her eyes flash dangerously with consideration. You know you cannot hide from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: there is nothing for me to burn, nothing but myself - by Cupun - December 19, 2017, 01:22 AM