Dragoncrest Cliffs there's literally zero proof tuesday exists
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille opens his mouth to ask what she did mean after she shakes her head, not hearing her mumble. But, he dropped it when she continued to speak. "No" he answered. "I might go find her, see how she is doing...I couldn't leave her out there, like how you couldn't leave me out there" he started.

He recalled when Seri tried to give him the bone she found, and she seemed just so innocent compared to other wolves he'd met. Plus, she was close to his own age. "She just...when we met, she seemed too innocent to be left out there...she tried to give me a bone she found, then demanded that I have one when I said no" he said, laughing a bit.
Messages In This Thread
there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 16, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 17, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 19, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:43 PM