never the wiser
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
LOL. That's how Eirikr rolls. Rudely crawling on his baby siblings and munching on ears. ;p

One of the babes, it became abruptly apparent when Thistle rose and departed, did not like her absence if the shrieking cry of protest was anything for Ragnar to go off of. “Hush now child,” The Viking chided Thistle’s mini-me softly, the one he suspected of letting out the cry and glimpsed at the mouth of the den afraid that Thistle would come rushing back at the cry of her youngest son. “Do you want me to get into trouble with your mother, hmm?” Ragnar asked him, touching his muzzle to his youngest son’s back gently, hoping to soothe with the brief touch before he could settle himself into the warm spot Thistle had vacated. “With lungs like that child the whole pack could hear you,” For newborn things they sure had powerful lungs, or at least the one knew as Tveir seemed too, at least. Gyda was a quiet little thing, and he glimpsed at her silver form, darker than his platinum but silver enough for Ragnar to believe in his delusion, and paused to give her a lick of his tongue, contended when she cooed softly and nestled against his side. Ein was sleeping on his side against Gyda, his toes, Ragnar saw were sandy colored, and he had interesting silver curves the color of Gyda’s fur under his eyes, reminding Ragnar of Sveinn for a startling moment.

Ragnar glimpsed down at Tveir when the boy started toothlessly gumming at Ragnar’s fur in search of what he wasn’t going to find. “How are you hungry already? She just left.” Ragnar grumbled half-heartedly, unable to hide the laughter that shook him when Tveir appeared to figure out that Ragnar wasn’t capable of filling his belly with milk. “I am not equipped for that, my child,” Ragnar cooed to the young one that seemed to be the only one awake. Gently, he grasped the small thing by it’s scruff and brought him to nestle between his front legs, so he would not disturb the other two and so that Ragnar did not have to keep looking over his shoulder at him to keep his eye on him. “You are going to be trouble, little one, aren’t you? I, too, was the middle child and I was a lot of trouble,” But he had always been the one ignored by his parents, as well. Hidden in the shadow of the youngest and the oldest. He would not let that happen to Tveir. None of his children would be neglected. They were all worth his love, his attention and his pride.

Messages In This Thread
never the wiser - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: never the wiser - by Gunnar - May 25, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: never the wiser - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 07:19 AM
RE: never the wiser - by Gunnar - May 27, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: never the wiser - by Ragnar - May 28, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: never the wiser - by Gunnar - May 30, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: never the wiser - by Ragnar - May 31, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: never the wiser - by Thistle Cloud - June 10, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: never the wiser - by Ragnar - June 10, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: never the wiser - by Thistle Cloud - June 10, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: never the wiser - by Ragnar - June 10, 2014, 01:44 PM