Stone Circle what are you up to these days?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
back from vacation!  whew, sorry for the delay ._.

Her face brightened a bit when Valette explained that she'd been up anyway.  She nodded and made a noise in the affirmative to acknowledge her Alpha's rejection of her apology.  Oh well, at least they were both in good spirits tonight, if not a little tired.

Wolverine? she questioned immediately.  Banner hadn't heard of any incident with such a creature.  Figuring it must have happened before she and Stark arrived at Easthollow's borders, she let it pass by.  It is natural to be protective of your family, she began in low tones.  With young ones, you have more to lose now.  The rest of us - your family - we are here to help you.  She paused and looked up to the night sky for a moment to think about what she wanted to say next.  Having not really known Steady, she wasn't sure how much she could say without sounding trite.  I think he's proud of you.  The dark brown lady sighed softly and returned her attention back down to Earth where her friend and Alpha was doing the best she could.  As it so happened, her best was pretty damn good in Banner's opinion.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 20, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 09:33 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 22, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 30, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 06:12 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 02, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 03, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 08, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 13, 2018, 11:21 AM