Stone Circle what are you up to these days?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Banner's eyes nearly bugged out of her head - a wolverine almost ate Steph?!  I'm glad you were able to chase it off, she finally managed after clearing her throat.  Luckily she hadn't encountered much activity on her strolls around Easthollow's borders, but now she'd certainly keep an eye out for pup-eating beasts.

Valette shifted the conversation then and Banner exhaled slowly before sinking back on her haunches in a comfortable sitting position.  She hadn't spoken of her former mate in months.  Stark didn't bring him up.  Then again, he didn't need to.  When they'd first left Marauder's Keep together, he'd heard all about it.  Or what she could bear to share with him.  I did, she began in a voice much smaller than she'd intended.   I'd like to say that talking to someone helped.  In some ways, I think it did.  But I have a habit of keeping most of my emotions in a stranglehold.. she trailed off for a second.  Talking to Stark helped when we left the Keep last year.  Ultimately, time was the answer.

The dark brown lady gave her friend a sad smile.  It hurts a little less with each day that goes by.  You won't ever forget, but it will be easier.  If she had an easy solution for heartache, Banner suspected she'd be quite popular among the greater wolf population.  Things were rarely so simple.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 20, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 09:33 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 22, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 30, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 06:12 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 02, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 03, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 08, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 13, 2018, 11:21 AM