Sheepeater Cliff My head is bloody but unbowed
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Your post was fine! I think I'm going to fade this to black, so this will be my last post (you're welcome to post again, of course, to conclude it). I'd love to have an up-to-date thread with Two Face whenever you're up for one. :)

Koontz could see the shock in every line of his face, which froze for several beats. While she waited for his ultimate response, she wondered if taking on someone like Two Face was a good idea. He would not know the inner workings of pack life, so she would have to be patient and ask that everyone else be patient too. Would the others accept him? Her heart thumped and her own jaw set as she decided that she would defend her decision to bring him to Dragonwatchers and make absolutely certain that he lived a happy, accepted life there.

When, at last, he seemed to get over his initial surprise, he favored her with a smile of delight. He accepted her proposal, which earned a sweep of her tail. She still felt a little anxious about what this all meant, yet she felt happy too. She was a leader, which meant that she had to keep her pack's best interests at heart always. It was a great responsibility and it sometimes meant she had to take risks, weighing the pros and the cons for every decision. Despite her age, Koontz was already making of herself a true pack mother, evidenced by this latest catch.

To solidify her acceptance of her newest Sigma, Koontz stretched out her neck, her pewter fur ruffling, and touched noses with him. She then jerked her head toward the plateau. "Let's get you back to the plateau, so I can show you around... so can make yourself at home," she added, hoping he liked the sound of that. She exchanged a look with him, then turned to lead her new recruit home to the plateau.
Messages In This Thread
My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 01, 2013, 07:49 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 02, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 02, 2013, 04:40 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 03, 2013, 11:07 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 05, 2013, 12:09 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 05, 2013, 03:40 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 07, 2013, 09:45 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 08, 2013, 07:57 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 11, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Koontz - August 12, 2013, 09:32 AM
RE: My head is bloody but unbowed - by Two Face - August 12, 2013, 11:55 AM