Moonspear Heal me, I'm heartsick.
69 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Maybe Amekaze? But all welcome.  :D

Snow fell gently from a darkened sky, and the boy observed it in peaceful silence. He recalled his first exprience as a young boy, remembered vividly how he'd followed his much bolder littermates into the cold and caught snowflakes on their tongues. They'd all been so small then, and pallid twins Clio and Ceto had loved him wholly until their family taught them otherwise. It was one of his earliest memories, so clear and pure, and one of his fondest and most solemn. His life had never been easy, but it was so much simpler when his sisters were on his side.

It had been in the days following that the boy had been removed from the comfort of his sisters and placed in the care of the Brotherhood. From then on, everything changed: he was no longer "Vex", the cruel title bestowed upon him by a mother who could never accept him, and renamed Talion by the dark Epivitoras who claimed to be his father. With this relocation came new meaning to his existence, but he could never deny the emptiness he felt in the absence of his siblings. At times, even now, he would wonder briefly of they missed the way things were in the beginning. He would wonder if, beneath the endless teaching of their elders, Clio and Ceto might miss him too.

Shaking his head, the peppered yearling gathered himself and pressed on through the night, descending carefully toward the Easternmost border to take over the patrol.
Messages In This Thread
Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Talion - January 01, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Dirge - January 01, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Talion - January 06, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Talion - January 11, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Heal me, I'm heartsick. - by Dirge - January 22, 2018, 05:03 PM