Whitefish River honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori could understand his pain as it was her own - perhaps to a lesser degree but she missed Seelie in such a manner that it hurt her. She could have cut herself and felt the bitter ache of pain but this was different. Coelacanth was a tangible entity that truly overwhelmed and confounded. She was nothing like anyone else she'd ever known after all. Amoxtli was a perfect distraction and Catori reached out to touch his cheek even during his excited antics; she would be so happy having everyone together. She thought of Easy and Lavender running and chasing after Coelacanth - of Amoxtli and Dauntless sparring and trekking through the trees.

She turned towards Morningside and then back to her cousin at his playful nip, her tail whipping behind her. "C'mon," She said happily, tugging at his ear carefully. She didn't want to hurt him after all! Just....very eager. She would have drug him the entire way up to the plateau if she had needed to. The moment that they were close enough that she could show him the recesses of their claim she'd explained a bit - that Grayday had two litters and the vague dynamics of the family. 

"When we are all together again, just thing -" She sighed wistfully, the smile on her face so serene. "It'll be like the whole family gathering for the Hunter's Moon." Even in it proximity it was on her mind. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 09:03 PM