Totoka River she's the giggle at a funeral
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
@Samothes I hope this is okay! Let me know if I need to change anything :)
The shadow had lingered along the coastline for weeks since entering the territory. She flitted between the beaches, the grasslands, and the patches of forest nearest the coast, making sure to stay hidden from any others who passed. It was the dark female's nature to lurk in the shadows.
Over the day and a half she had spent moving between observing the shoreline (it was filled with strange, fat, barking creatures) and exploring along the river, the shadowy woman had become aware of a presence within the forest at the opposite end of the river. The discovery had, at first, inspired no desire for contact.

The night before, Samaantine had realized it had been almost two months without speaking to another. It took until halfway through the next day for her to realize how lonely that made her feel-- and hours more for her to decide she would venture southeast along the river. She wanted to see them, at least. Perhaps a glimpse of another would soothe the strangely hollow feeling within her.
It was dark when she came as near to the forest as she dared, still a few yards away from it. She sat beside the river and stared into the forest, half-hoping to see someone from where she was.
Messages In This Thread
she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - January 07, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samothes - January 07, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - January 16, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samothes - January 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - January 30, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samothes - January 30, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - February 12, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samothes - February 17, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - March 14, 2018, 02:12 AM