Neverwinter Forest build god, then we'll talk
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
panic! is my love i'll keep this vague since I yet don't know the outcome of the bear thread.. i'll set this right after the thunderstorm when the sky cleared up

A dainty figure stepped through the base of the mountain, stepping lightly over the moist grass, ocassionally shifting her path to avoing the small puddles that the previous storm had created. She had found a protuberant slope in the mountain that had served as refuge while the storm passed, still her coat wasn't spared by the tiny rain drops that came shooting from the sky.

She trotted faster, nearing the Neverwinter forest, her pale coat glistening with a veil of water droplets she did not care to shake of her fur. Her mind was somewhere else, far from her terrenal body which treaded across the border. Even if her delicate frame and soft eyes gave her a sense of tranquility, inside of her Cara was having an internal conflict.

She was having one of those days on which nothing seemed to go right and the ground beneath you seemed to crumble. And of course the gloomy day and the rain didn't make it better. For some reason she felt impotent. Ever since she had joined the pack she had felt like she had to be always on the lookout, careful of every gesture she made. Trapped in a cage where the respect you deserved was determined by a rank. A name.

Of course Cara disagreed with these tags that defined your status, but she had to adhere to these rules since she couldn't afford going back to her life as a loner. Not now.

With a deep sigh stopped, and threw her head to the sky, her eyes staring blankly into the mix of grey and white clouds that painted the sky. Like her feelings they were having a battle, the white clouds pushing away the ugly grey storm clouds.
Messages In This Thread
build god, then we'll talk - by Cara - May 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: build god, then we'll talk - by Nantale - May 29, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: build god, then we'll talk - by Cara - May 30, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: build god, then we'll talk - by Erika - June 01, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: build god, then we'll talk - by Nantale - June 04, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: build god, then we'll talk - by Cara - June 04, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: build god, then we'll talk - by Erika - June 04, 2014, 08:44 PM