Blacktail Deer Plateau pay your mortgage
101 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Two healthy, bright young women approached, coaxing a smile from Forrest's aging face. She gave a slow nod of her head in greeting, then took a deep breath. My name is Forrest Evergreen. I've worked as a midwife and educator for about three years on and off, there was a bob of her head and a tort of her mouth then, finally fading back to a grin, becoming very close with all sorts of families. I stopped for a bit in between there to start one of my own, but I'm ready to get back into the field.

There was a pause as she looked at both of the girls' faces for visual cues to go on. Around springtime, I want to start a functional sanctuary for my patients to come for treatment. Until then, I'll be needing a place to stay. I was hoping that I could make some sort of exchange with leadership for my accommodations — with breeding season near, I'm assuming that someone in Morningside, did you say? Someone could use a bit of help through the process. Maybe it was a leap to assume that children would be born within the ranks that year, but with a group that clearly thrived, was it that hard to imagine?

If that isn't enough, I can offer more. Let me know what you need and I'm sure we can find some middle ground.
"Life is a winking light in the darkness."
Hayao Miyazaki
Messages In This Thread
pay your mortgage - by Forrest - January 12, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: pay your mortgage - by Raid - January 12, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: pay your mortgage - by Dawn - January 12, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: pay your mortgage - by Forrest - January 12, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: pay your mortgage - by Raid - January 13, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: pay your mortgage - by Dawn - January 13, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: pay your mortgage - by Forrest - January 13, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: pay your mortgage - by Raid - January 15, 2018, 12:41 PM