Stone Circle baby, I'm dying for another taste
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Her gaze rounded as he guessed correctly, muttering, awestruck, "yeah!" She squinted her gaze against the beginnings of a pounding headache, but the fact that Murdock was magic was too important, and she had little time to focus on her head. Muttering something about magic under her breath, she fell silent as he asked his next question. "we found a great big river, and we did some jumping and rolling and the red man couldn't talk properly and then the sun was as red as him and then he fell asleep and that was boring." What began as a relatively structured thought stretched into a mangled and fast-paced sentence, somewhat vague.

And then again, her own memories of what, exactly, had happened were confusing at best, remembering their adventure as moments of striking clarity, and too blurred faces and trees and snow. "you're a very good wolf, Murdock."  she mumbled, half-grin on her face as her head slumped to her paws, suddenly exhausted. "you're like a big, friendly tree." She muttered, tail twitching behind her as her gaze blinked, sleep looming over her like a wave; but not quite engulphing her yet. 
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 12, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 13, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 13, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 14, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 14, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by Murdock - January 15, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: baby, I'm dying for another taste - by RIP Poppy - January 21, 2018, 07:49 PM