Blacktail Deer Plateau deliver me from worry
165 Posts
Ooc —
She listened raptly, ears pressing forward again, expression changing slowly from submissive fear to rapt interest. The woman spoke of men; their greed and their destructiveness. She spoke of giving, and slowly the woman's words shaped the vulnerable mind that was Anatha's. her distrust had found a focus then, the woman wrapping her carefully in a cradle of words. When the woman looked to her for permission, words fading in the air between them, Antha's gaze was open, the violence of her thoughts calmed. When the woman engulphed her in her embrace, the woman's body tensed reflexively until dissolving into quivering, quiet sobs, pressing against the woman and all the comfort she offered, murmuring only, then,  "I don't want to die." With those words, the resolve that gathered in her chest grew, like the formation of a planet. All the grief and shame and thoughts were beginning to pull together, slowly, rebuild the thing she'd been. It would take a while, surely, but the simple admittance of the fact strengthened the pull of the core of her, the core that sought to pull all of her back together again. 
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 13, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 06:44 PM