Ankyra Sound one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Sif had eaten her fill of half-rotted fish carcasses a few hours earlier, and now travelled along the coast with her stomach rumbling uncomfortably. @Isengrim had refused in his silent, violent way that he would not be left with their siblings, so with few other choices, Sif had relented and accepted his companionship once more. She was still, however, not quite comfortable in his surly presence, and often made excuses to scout ahead. On one such occassion, she saw a dark shape moving through the shadows.

Ears pressed forward atop her head, Sif struck out to investigate. Where there were other wolves, there was often food - and she needed something a bit less salt to calm her upset stomach.

When she happened upon the other wolf, however, it was to find him without a meal. Her interest flagged, but a tiny spark of it remained. She watched him from the shadows, not quite sure yet whether or not her presence had been detected.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take - by Moor - January 14, 2018, 12:05 AM