King Elk Forest everyone else that it hits, that it gets to-- is nothing more than collateral damage
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Imperceptibly, Nathaniel released a breath he didn't know he had been holding. So it was done, then, and he was now a member of this Tindómë. He didn't know yet for how long; Burke's remaining days had no solid number, and the ex-soldier wasn't even certain he'd leave once his father died.
Mostly because he didn't know where he'd go-- to seek Sebastian, perhaps. But it was a question for the future, and in the here and now there was a question being asked other than his own. He paused for a moment, wondering what the boy's interest was in his brother.
Oh, yeah, Seb. He was my littermate, we grew up together. Nat answered nonchalantly, hiding his own curiosity at the odd question. I'm afraid anything I can tell you about him would be outdated now; haven't seen him in ages.
After a beat of hesitation, the ex-soldier crossed the borders into the pack's territory, casting a grateful look to the tiny boy who had answered his call.
I owe you a debt for this kindness, and I intend to repay it in full. Any task you have for me, you need only point me to it. He promised solemnly, then added in a suddenly wry (but not unkind) tone: Do you have a name, or should I call you Alpha?
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread