Whitefish River the inner claims i hadn't breadth to shake
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Lavender - close to borders of Morningside. Set for late evening.

The sun did not seem to grace the lands for very long during the winter season. It seemed as though it would shine brightly down throughout the day, making the chill of the snow more bearable. Once the flare fell beyond the mountain, it cast the earth in a frigid tomb. The Tervuren had been trekking along the river since early in the morning and had found himself very near to the pack where Catori lived. He thought of waiting to see if she should happen across him again, but decided that she had better things to do than to visit her mute cousin. Amoxtli was still searching for the dark coat of his sister and he had started to grow worried that he might not yet find her.

Wading into the water until the chill ran up his limbs and danced along his belly, the wolfdog searched for fish beneath the surface. He was not sure how much longer he would be able to stand out in the cold before he would need to seek a den for the night. The breeze that drifted lazily across the terrain swept up beside him. Oxtli shuddered stiffly before scrambling out of the water and shaking his pelt on the bank. A soft sigh passed through his lips and he waited to see what would come his way.
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn't breadth to shake - by Amoxtli - January 16, 2018, 01:43 PM