Wapun Meadow rain fell and collected in the hollows of their palms
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
 ❤ ❤ ❤ no worries!

A smile briefly flits across her features, warming her expression. There is much she does not know about Wardruna, despite her status as his wife, and yet his sincerity surprises her. Her attraction to him had laid much in, frankly, the circumstances in which he appeared in her life. Outwardly she can read his pride, his confidence, appealing things that do not tell her much about the man underneath the brawn.

"I," Poet begins, and pauses. She starts again. "I'd like to ... get to know you better. And perhaps be more open, myself." The words end on a shaky laugh: for all that she has kept to herself she has not exactly been reserved, merely flighty. But no, there are things she has not shared yet (and she is not ready to share them but maybe in time). Her gaze falls on Wardruna, trying to study him for the man he is and not the portent she saw in him. "How long had you known Sif and the others when we met?" She asks, hoping it can serve as a starting point for a deeper investigation into his person.
Messages In This Thread
RE: rain fell and collected in the hollows of their palms - by Hamartia - March 06, 2018, 08:14 PM