Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
The she-wolf was very quick and eager to defend Birk's harsh judgement of himself and, while she opposed every argument of his with one of hers, he had to wonder and feel amazed for such a passion in the name of an almost stranger. He did not believe for one second that a person could be that naive to trust in good in others based on first impressions and some spilled words here and there. It was more likely that she had not spoken to another soul in so long that any wretched soul (like his, for example) seemed the epitome of wonderfulness.

That was not to say he did not enjoy her compliments, he basked in them like a tomcat in the sunlight and with a warm glow in his eyes, he kept smiling all the while she talked. She - on the other hand - appeared to be just as nice as she presented herself to be. Even more she finished with words that gave him an opportunity to find out more on this subject, therefore: "Do you count yourself among those brave people you speak so highly of?"
Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Birk - February 09, 2018, 01:27 PM