Ankyra Sound llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd
52 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
My power is out so this isn't a good time for a post, but may as well start somewhere. Feel free to treat him as a tresspasser if you deem him one!

The ocean waves crashed and rumbled as they hit the jagged, tooth-like rocks where soil met sea. It was no different from any other morning in this manner. The wind was cold but not unnaturally so, despite the season; the sky was clear for the moment and streaked with a thin sunlight; by the rocks something had collected, like a piece of lettuce stuck to the gums.

The ocean licked at the lump time and again, nudging it at various speeds (punishing it in some cases where the water seemed frustrated and fickle) but the lump did not move.

It finally slipped free of its moorings after the sea pulled back a ways, dragging the soggy body with it, and all at once the lump became a dark mark among the foaming ocean edge - no longer an irritant to the cove's stonework at all but, perhaps once it hit the sand and the ocean withdrew, an irritant to those situated upon the sound. The object was cleanly deposited among a shoal of broken shells and remained prone there for a few moments. 

Then, like a child taking it's first breath outside of a womb  (slick and wet and desperate) the lump opened it's pointed snout and choked out a throat-full of brine.
Messages In This Thread
llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 21, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 21, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 22, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 22, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 24, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 28, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 31, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 31, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - February 06, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:17 PM