Ankyra Sound llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd
52 Posts
Ooc —
I'm gonna stick a dice roll here just to tempt the RNG gods: ( 9 )

No sooner had he retched a mess of sand-wrought saliva unto the earth did something come careening for his position, but the castaway was unaware of it until the situation was immediate and dire. The gaunt figure of an aged man was sliding in close, drifting with experienced footwork around him, and as the wolf licked the salt from his own lips, he saw a flash of yellow fang in his periphery.

His assailant had many faces, but that was the disorientation coloring the moment. He saw the white-furred man but it was as if his mind was recalibrating, firing him signals from days previous that only further confused him: an intense heat everywhere; a searing pain along his back; the screaming of voices; the man's yellow teeth were there among the images and sensations too, snapping and grappling at his prone form—but the wolf could do nothing as he was set upon.

Teeth raked at his flesh but he could not tell if it was happening presently or a flash of memory. He lurched and kicked, or thought he did, and found a lack of balance around himself. As he rolled upon the sand he felt a sudden understanding that there was no sound of the grains beneath his body. He could see the flashing teeth but not hear their click. The ghost's rumbling did not exist—but those screams, so deeply ingrained within the half-dead man's memory, they would not stop.

He moaned piteously and rolled upon the sand, too weak even to flail as the ragged man came for him.
Messages In This Thread
llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 21, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 21, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 22, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 22, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 24, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 28, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 31, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 31, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - February 06, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:17 PM