Dragoncrest Cliffs In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple
86 Posts
Ooc —
She does not react when Prince tries to shout at her, closing the distance with relative ease. Across the way, however, Bobby barrels onto the scene—he’s gotten a little bigger since she’d last seen him—and she struggles to find any purchase to stop. Her momentum throws her forward, colliding with the tiny female, and her mind swirls against the hormones in the air. Every inch of her felt on fire, her teeth long to tear the fiery woman to shreds, but as the pieces click together there’s little she can truly do.

Ajatar keeps her teeth from snapping, scrambling in the collision of the pancake-wolf, and tumbling out on the other side to try and shake it off. A sharp pain comes from one of her front legs but a few steps and it’s gone, turning around to look at the three before her.

Bobby’s words ring in her ears and they plaster back, dark eyes focusing on who must be Wildfire. It feels weird, having been here for months—being in charge—and suddenly finding herself in a risk. She shakes out her furans clears her throat, trying to regain any dignity despite the awkward tumble into the wolf. Gouva klin,” she says then, a rumble in her chest as she expects the worst from their commander’s mate having returned alone.
Messages In This Thread
In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple - by Wildfire - January 21, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: In a fruit fight, I aim at your Adam's apple - by Ajatar - January 21, 2018, 10:10 PM