Stone Circle might grow some wings
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She laughed at the excitement her daughter failed to keep hidden and for the first time in a while the knot inside her chest began to loosen. She began to feel that maybe Everything would be alright in the end after all. Of course, there were still many things that needed to be discussed with Rowana but she supposed it could wait for now.

As Rowana asked about the buffalo she nodded "Yes, of course. Valette often watches them. Not too long ago I found one injured and helped the pack finish it off." She said with a grin. At that she lowered her muzzle and gave Rowana a few quick kisses across the ears, unable to help herself. "I'm so happy you're home.... we're all happy you're home. You were lucky out there. You have always been my big strong girl though so it doesn't surprise me." She murmured softly and nudged Rowana toward the den site "How about we go get you some food and then maybe you can go find your brother?" She suggested and then on a second thought "If you do just be gentle with him. He is hurt both inside and out, you need to be gentle." She said urgently.
Messages In This Thread
might grow some wings - by Rowana - January 29, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: might grow some wings - by Illecebra - January 29, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: might grow some wings - by Rowana - January 29, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: might grow some wings - by Illecebra - January 29, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: might grow some wings - by Rowana - January 31, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: might grow some wings - by Illecebra - January 31, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: might grow some wings - by Rowana - January 31, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: might grow some wings - by Illecebra - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM