Blacktail Deer Plateau i've been thinking 'bout ya lately
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
This is for the Streiters but it's definitely AW!

Maybe, to some degree, Sorrel felt guilty. It wasn't a secret that a few of their wolves were under a modified qurantine and the poor girl couldn't help but wonder if it had been her fault, even in part. It seemed as though her own speedy recovery had marked the demise of everyone else in the pack (as if she needed anymore reason to feel like more of a burden).

The sun was beginning to set; soon the sky would be filled with twinkling lights, the moon shining from her proper seat in the heavens. Sorrel wondered if a bit of stargazing might help to take her mind off of her worldly worries. Astronomy (and further, astrology) had been things that Maman stressed the importance of during their time together, but Sorrel had forgotten most of it until she needed it most.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - January 29, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sylvas Streiter - February 09, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sorrel Marie - February 09, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: i've been thinking 'bout ya lately - by Sylvas Streiter - February 22, 2018, 05:29 PM