Dragoncrest Cliffs A-after the war I went back to New York
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
As fond as she is of the titan, there is little she knows about him, but now is not the time. She feels she knows him well enough through their bonding of Drageda that whatever else he has won’t be a problem. This meeting is no different, either, as by his posture and tone of his words are still in business and if he needs to tell her, she’ll listen. The war with Blackfeather may be over but that doesn’t mean it is the end and as Étoille offers a question, she stiffens and tightens her jaw.

”Yes,” she says, recollecting her time with their leader (not fondly, by any means). She hadn’t noticed Arrille’s scent but she hasn’t been looking for it either. She hasn’t really looked for anyone in particular, if she’s being honest. ”Arrille. A young man that Blixen’s friend invited, however I confined him to the borders,” she explained. She hadn’t trusted him, not until after the war, but if Étoille brings him up then she knows something is off and the end isn’t so concrete after all.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - January 31, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 02, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 03, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 04, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 06, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 06, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Antumbra - February 07, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: A-after the war I went back to New York - by Étoille - February 07, 2018, 07:04 PM