Blacktail Deer Plateau He said "Peter Pan, that's what they call me,"
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
It was a new development, Sorrel's newfound independence. Her breaks from Kieran and Sylvas didn't last long, but they marked an improvement from the unhealthy dependence she'd once had. Every once in a while, during her times alone, Sorrel would grow lonely and find herself longing for the presence of her brother, just as she had tonight. It didn't take long for her to track him down — his scent was (understandably) burned into her memory — but something was different about him.

Addy? she called out as she drew closer in complete submission; Sorrel's entire body was held as low to the ground as she could manage, from her ears to her belly to the dewclaws on the backs of her paws. Once she was near enough, she snaked around and reached under his chin to place affection licks along its length, soft whines sneaking through her maw. No sad, Addy, don't cry. Although she hadn't heard exactly what he'd been saying before she arrived, the heavy atmoshpere was almost palpable.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He said "Peter Pan, that's what they call me," - by Sorrel Marie - February 08, 2018, 08:50 PM