Silvertip Mountain Rise from the pain
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
Edited in an ending so it could be archived.

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

He felt bad for rejecting her invitation to play, but it just wasn’t in him right now, and he didn’t think it was with her, either. Yildun did appreciate her trying, though, and gave her a gentle nuzzle to the side of her neck. It was a silent apology for refusing her invitation to play, as well as an assurance of his care for her. With their parents gone, Julooke was pretty much his whole world. He knew that he absolutely could not lose her. Not right now. Not any time soon. He wouldn’t survive. On so many levels, he would not survive.

He gave a slight shake of his head when she asked her question. For the most part, he had avoided any and all contact with anyone that wasn’t part of their group. He had picked up scents here and there, and had done what he could to avoid them. With his blindness, he just hadn’t been willing to take the chance or the risk of someone trying to take advantage of his disability. “As long as I get to stay with you, I don’t care where we go,” he answered honestly, moving closer to her to touch his side against hers.

Together they moved away from the scent that marked the base of the mountain until they reached a clearer area. In silence, they remained in the company of each other for quite some time before they returned to the rest of the group. Yildun just wasn't yet ready to talk about his feelings with his sister.

Messages In This Thread
Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 08:27 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 08:49 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 05, 2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 05, 2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Julooke - August 08, 2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Rise from the pain - by Yildun - August 08, 2013, 06:06 PM