Ankyra Sound change is coming through my shadow
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Joining 
The shadow had lingered along the coast for some time, keeping clear of the borders of the packs she quickly found to be neighboring each other but flitting curiously around them. She had no desire to trespass, and little desire to join a pack.
At first, anyway.
Eventually the Messeda girl grew curious about the pack on the beach-- enough to find herself at their borders. She kept a couple of feet between herself and the heavy scents that screamed 'stay back', wary of being mistaken for an intruder. Samaantine wasn't certain if she would walk away from this conversation a member, an enemy, or a stranger still, to be forgotten before the next sunrise. After a moment of thought, she decided her feelings about this would depend on who answered her call. So she lifted her head and howled, then sat down with her tail wrapped neatly around her paws to wait.
Messages In This Thread
change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 06, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 09, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 11, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - March 11, 2018, 04:56 PM