Blackfoot Forest Revenge or recompense
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stood as the night shadows began to fall, his blue eyes glittering like ice in the subtle moonlight. He studied the area around the creek and he just observed. To say he was angry would be an understatement the bruised boy was furious and sad. He had given his everything to those of the creek, he had shed blood and murdered for them and they had been swift to throw him to the ground and force a solitary existence upon his youthful shoulders.

He snarled in the dark no it wasn't they it was Fox and just like that his rage took place in his breast and it held it's tightly bound claws into his heart and dug in for the long haul. He had tried to tell her he had rage deep within he tried to tell Bazi that he was a monster well now they would see it, because this monster was here to play. Manners aside he just stood and watched and waited for something anything to happen the boy was ready for it. And he stood still as blue ice turned to black ice and all was not okay.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Revenge or recompense - by Jace - June 03, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Revenge or recompense - by Athena Wolf - June 03, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Revenge or recompense - by Jace - June 04, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Revenge or recompense - by Athena Wolf - June 04, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Revenge or recompense - by Jace - June 04, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Revenge or recompense - by Athena Wolf - June 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Revenge or recompense - by Jace - June 10, 2014, 10:18 AM