Shadow Mountain Until every dog has his day
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Trying to finish up some threads <3

The Snakebrewer seemed pleased with the prospect of captives, and she could not help but relate to those feelings. Perhaps it was a strange practise for some, but Kelina was very much used to taking a wolf prisoner and using them for whatever she so desired. A life taken was one that would strengthen their own, that was what she believed - killing was necessary to become the strongest of the living. "Good. We have a den on the east side of the mountain that is perfect for keeping captives. Bring them there if you take any."

"Very soon. We will sacrifice one wolf this time and simply keep any others as captives - in the future, some may be used for other sacrifices. Otherwise they will simply be toys." A smirk graced her features at the thought, the many desires she held deep within her mind that begged for release. But now was not the correct time to allow these wishes to slip from her grasp and be allowed freedom - no, not yet. Soon.

"I will go and hunt now." The Nighstalker abruptly stated, feeling there was nothing overly important that needed discussing. She dipped her head with a grin and then drifted away into the shadows.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
Until every dog has his day - by Kelina - February 10, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Tree - February 12, 2018, 12:47 AM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Kelina - February 12, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Tree - February 13, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Kelina - February 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Tree - March 03, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Until every dog has his day - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 05:51 PM