Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
All Welcome 
It was some time ago that the earth had turned to stone beneath her paws, the gradual incline felt, but taking no toll on her grace. The pair paused, and suspecting they had reached their destination, the woman dropped carefully the catches. She moved her muzzle once, lightly, over the rock, catching the scent of others - and among them, a wisp of a scent that was somehow familiar. It was only a moment she paused before eliminating all those faded memories of important figures, realizing that this scent must have been one she'd caught in passing.

She swung her head towards @Kelina, waiting, then, for whatever the woman would say or do. She had accepted the offer, followed her here; and yet her entrance into the pack was far from over. there was a certain disdain with which she faced the procedings sure to come, and yet she betrayed nothing in her marble gaze.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 12, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 28, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 01:52 PM