Shadow Mountain i'll be the blood if you be the bones
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior

the woman offers her a title, and she asks little of it. there is little use of titles when this pack does not yet stand, and yet she accepts it with a small nod. the wraith has held many titles, enough to lose faith in them - she no longer makes judgments based on fancy names. but there had been promises made, of land and power, and the woman would play along for now, and yet would not forget them. it was the male's words that had her attention shift, and for a moment the ghost of a smile curved her muzzle. for a moment, she paused, before dipping her muzzle a fraction. still, there was a glint of warning in her gaze when she added, "touch me again, and I won't let you run." this decree was made softly, lightly, with only the ice of her stare to ensure that it was no empty promise.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 11, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 11, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 12, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - February 28, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Kelina - March 08, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll be the blood if you be the bones - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 01:52 PM