Shadow Mountain i ain't gonna be cookin' all day
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
After the Nightstalker's shared information, the pale Skullchaser speaks up to reveal knowledge of her own and the woman of ink nodded slowly. Blackfeather. She had almost forgotten them, those dark, brooding wolves with their shadowed forest marked with blood - she had approached those borders once upon a time when she was innocent and believed power might come to her if she simply worked and waited. No, if you wanted power you had to sieze the opportunities within your grasp, and there were many ways to do such a thing. She herself had taken her chance and now she led these haunting souls. Even, she had offered the chance to Aeronwyn here.

You have others? 

His question was met with a charming grin, a sparkle in her violet gaze. "Yes. There are many who reside on the mountain now." The Shadowed wolves had taken up residence here quickly and they did not intend to let their home be stolen by any. They were savage creatures but that did not mean they were not clever - in fact they were dangerously so. Intelligence and bloodlust was not a common thing to claim, but that was what these wolves were.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - February 12, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Kelina - February 12, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Aeronwyn - February 12, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - February 12, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Kelina - February 12, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Aeronwyn - February 14, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - February 16, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Kelina - February 16, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Aeronwyn - February 27, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - February 28, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Kelina - March 09, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: i ain't gonna be cookin' all day - by Ukko - April 01, 2018, 06:41 PM